Sunday, December 03, 2006

Done with setup mode

I've finally moved all my posts from my old blog to here. I could not find a blogspot feature to easily import the data from a Wordpress blog. I did not look that hard since I only had a few posts so I just did the move manually.

I am aware that each of the posts that I moved over resulted in a feed to those who subscribed via aggregators so my apologies to you if I flooded your aggregators the past couple of days. The worst should be over now. :)

Just to let you know, I’m planning to post a little bit more frequently soon. But since I do all this outside of Sun activities during my personal time, please bear with me as I try to get into a rythm amidst all the work I’m doing in my day job -- a rythm that will still allow me to keep a balance in my personal life.

As of now, I plan to blog mostly about Sun technologies and databases. I’ve also been taking a deeper look at the Oracle Extended SQL Trace file (event 10046, level 8+) and I might blog about that as well. So please stay tuned.

And lastly, please note that I've added a blog subscription by email. I am aware that a lot of people still prefer email and if you are one of them, the email subscription is for you. :)

No comments: