Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blog facelift in progress

I've decided to do a blog facelift that I have been wanting to do for a while now.

First is the change in the blog template. I liked the look of the old template (Scribe) but the narrow post body made it problematic to format posts that include source code or screen output. The new template is a slightly modified version of the Stretch Denim Light template. As a result of the new template, I will be modifying some posts that include source code or screen output to make them look better with this new blog template. These modifications will be purely cosmetic in nature and subscribers can safely ignore them in their feedreaders if they have read the post before.

Next, I have finally started a blogroll (shame on me) :).

Finally, I added links of websites that I hope readers of this blog will find useful. If you are running Oracle on Solaris, you should definitely check the links to the Solaris Internals website.

No comments: